We can be reached through the following ways:
Address: 49, Babatope Bejide Lekki Phase1, Lagos, Nigeria
Telephone:+234 701 313 9693, +234 812 498 9997
1. Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
2. Applicant must have a verifiable monthly income.
3. Applicant age range must be between 22 years and 60 years
4. Applicant must have a checking or current account with a commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Yes, you must be gainfully employed to before you can apply for a loan with us.
It is not compulsory to visit our office to apply for a loan. You can apply through either of the following ways:
1. Online via our website www.peecredit.com. Click on APPLY NOW
2. Telephone – Call us on – +234 701 313 9693, +234 812 498 9997
3. Email – Send us an email on – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Visit to our office premises at – No 49, Babatope Bejide Lekki Phase1, Lagos, Nigeria
5. Apply through your Human Resource department. Only applicable on payroll lending product.
We give out loans from N50,000.00 to N1,000,000.00
No, you cannot have multiple loans at any one time. You must liquidate an existing loan before you can apply for another and you will need to provide us with your updated bank statement and issue new post-dated cheques.
Yes you can. However this action will not reduce the interest and repayment amount on your loan.
Yes you can change your repayment date but penalties and additional charges will apply
We charge a flat rate of interest charged monthly.
Yes you can liquidate your loan before maturity. However this come with the applicable charges
You can pick up your cheques from us immediately after liquidation your loan